Friday, June 13, 2014

Summer Day One

My freshman year of college is over. It broke my heart to move out yesterday. My roommate and I pulled an all-nighter that last night. It was surprisingly easy. And now I'm home!

I want to try to actually get things done this summer. As always. But here's my plan for this summer, so that I both blog and do stuff. Key word? "Plan." We'll see how well this works out.

I'm going to check in once a week, with a new list of plans and a recap of how the previous week's plans turned out (Panned out? PLANned out? I'm tired.), with some pictures!

So, WEEK ONE PLANS
  • Learn how to cook saag paneer. I love it so much, I should probably know how to make it. I've already found a few recipes online that I can choose from.
  • Post a new cover. Wednesday, my friend Sean and I did a cover of "When We First Met" by Hellogoodbye, which is one of my favorite songs by one of my favorite bands.
  • Draw ten new portraits. I've been learning how to use some nice new pens of mine, and drawing portraits has been a fun way for me to do that. Not only would I like to draw at least ten more - I'd like to post them here, as well!
  • Make real progress in a fun book. I've started and had to stop a few different books this last school year, but I'd really like to actually finish quite a few this summer. The first book I'm planning to finish is Notes from a Coma by Mike McCormack.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment