Friday, December 6, 2013

On presents

If I could, I'd spend over $100 on presents. Maybe when I can finally get a job...
I'm all about the bundle. The pack of little, normally inexpensive, but also normally meaningful or fun, gifts. Inside jokes or things the person once told me they wanted...

A cousin told me once that I'm a great gift-giver. I'm gonna cling to that compliment.

Today, I'm gonna be mailing two letters and a package, as well as ordering some gifts, but most gifts I'm gonna get while on holiday this winter. I'm itching to start now, though. I've been thinking I might give out cheap pre-Christmas Christmas presents now. Maybe a ton of playlists and cookies.

Until I can actually get the presents I want to get, I'll just daydream about what I could get people.
And study.
Right.
Finals this upcoming week, one lab final already passed

I'm gonna be studying a lot, too.

(Oh, yeah, did I mention I'm almost done with my first quarter in college now? That's a thing.)

1 comment:

  1. Whew so glad finals are over! Your blog is super cute btw :)

    ReplyDelete