Monday, February 17, 2014

Sick and tired... well, sick.

I know, I know; I'm sorry. I should just stop thinking I'm gonna write regularly ever at this point.

So, I've had a cold or something the last week. The fever's been dying down, but, just as I was getting hopeful about things... Turns out I've got pink eye now, too.

Life's a bundle of fun when you're sick, can't touch anything, and have a midterm on Wednesday.

In other news, three friends and I have settled on an apartment for next year, and I've gone into interior design overdrive. We've been discussing color palettes, and it seems we're currently leaning towards overall cool, off-white tones, like those of the floors and walls already, with maroon, dandelion, and sky blue accents scattered about. I'm also planning to plaster maps onto furniture, at least in my room. If it turns out well, it might spread throughout the apartment. Otherwise, we'll probably paint accents onto cheap used or Ikea furniture. Or, rather, I'll probably paint accents onto cheap used or Ikea furniture. It's a bit of work and I'm the most attached to the idea.

I've spent the week and weekend more-or-less holed up in my room. Got any TV show recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment