Saturday, August 17, 2013

Things I try to do/things I will do when I can do them more easily

I make lists. Like, all the time. So, here's a list of things I want to do/will do/already do, and, more specifically, a list of things that make me feel good and productive and pampered.

  • Make lists (including "to-do" lists that I actually can cross things off of).
  • Read (fiction, non-fiction, news articles, blog posts, etc.).
  • Find/try something new (a book, a band, a blog, a website, a place, an activity, a recipe, etc.).
  • Make something (a drawing, a painting, a song, a cover, a poem, a short story, a screenplay, a blog post, etc.).
  • Drink tea (and, more specifically, make loose-leaf tea, because of the extra effort it takes).
  • Paint my nails (something I never get around to doing!).
  • Work out (ideally: swim laps).
  • Put aside the time to watch a movie or an episode of a TV show in one sitting, with no/minimal interruptions (I haven't been doing this much lately! I think I will today! Do you have any recommendations?).
  • Cook something from scratch (with a new or old recipe).

What do you guys do/want to do to feel good and/or productive and/or pampered?
Longer blog post coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment