Sunday, August 11, 2013

Things I'm loving...

Hi! So, as it's currently pretty darn late at night and I'm tired and not really entirely with it, I apologize if this post isn't too great, but... I'm gonna try writin' it, anyways!

  • Welcome to Night Vale: Welcome to Night Vale is a ridiculous and funny and clever podcast that is made up of fictional radio broadcasts from a radio station in an unusual desert town.
  • Dorm Design: I recently went through all 68-or-so pages of this blog, looking at the pretty pictures for interior design inspiration. The blog features not only dorm room interior design, but also that of small apartments and studio apartments.
  • Tapestries, like this one: I've seen some really cool dorms with tapestries hanging in them, and some with tapestries being used to make canopies. (Not loving? The price.)
  • Frames: I've recently bought 9 different frames from thrift stores to use in my room next year (and in years to come after). Now I just need pictures to put in them!
  • Lattes: I never really had lattes until recently, when, after hearing a woman order a vanilla latte (which isn't on the menu) at my local coffee shop, I decided to try something similar, and ordered an iced hazelnut latte. It was great, and, a few hours later, I got another latte (an iced coconut latte, this time). One of my friends got an iced almond-coconut mocha, hoping it would taste like an Almond Joy (it did!).

Have you heard of Welcome to Night Vale? If so, do you like it? If not, I highly recommend it! It's pretty darn great. Do any of those lattes sound good to you? What's your favorite caffeinated beverage?

No comments:

Post a Comment