Monday, July 1, 2013

Whoops!

Wow, I'd actually forgotten about this blog entirely!

So, since we last spoke (well, since I last spoke to you), I've finished applying to colleges, I've heard back from colleges, I've decided on a college, I've won prom queen, I've graduated, I've gotten scholarships, I've gone swimming, I've gone dancing, I've done covers, I've been happy, I've been unhappy, and I've been happy again.

What've you been up to?

Summer's started, and I haven't done an enormous amount so far. That's going to change, though! I'm going to make lists and plans and go hiking and camping (I've never legitimately gone camping for more than a night) and go swimming and go biking (and get a bike) and take pictures and paint and write and film.

What do you want to do this summer?

(Look at me, asking questions as if I have more than two followers, and as if either of them remember me.)

That's all for now, folks*.


*I'm not going to promise I'll keep posting on here... Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment